Featured Artist: ハツ子

Not too messy, complicated, Hatsuko's art is very clean and bright. If I have to describe it, I'd say they're like a refreshing fruit salad after a heavy meal.

Very colourful background with Luka looking like a mime with her monochrome horse.


Dancer in the Dark's illustration. To be frank, I'm no fan of the song, but the art is very eye-pleasing. Luka looks like Lara Croft. xD


The paper plane, red balloon, and Luka. It's a fanart of JBF!!!

Mmmm~ Some rock, grunge and goth. Except for the first art up there, generally Hatsuko uses very few colours. In this case, pink is the main theme.

It's Euphemia Luka in some awesome outfit!
Ok no. It's neither of them but Uthena instead!!!!


Yay Gumi art!! Finally someone other than those pink-hair ladies~ Here we have another rock star. The only thing I don't like in this piece is Gumi's arm which looks a bit too muscular... Or maybe I'm just too used to those typical anorexic bodies...

Pilot Rin. Another one of Hatsuko's few none-pink-hair-girl art~

Ok, end of image-dump. Back to my assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment