Vocaloid New Song Ranking SP Early 2010

Watch the videos on Nico or Youtube!!
I planned to post this on the day it was out, but due to my busy schedule it was delayed. I'll be only commenting on my favourites, so don't expect too much. xD

KAITO
For more info check here!
Heartbeat Clock Tower ranked no.5 amongst KAITO's new song for early 2010. Not too bad, but considering that KAITO doesn't receive as much attention as other vocaloids, no.5 seems pretty weak... D=

Gumi
Nico link. Youtube link.
Of course, Yowamushi Mont Blanc!! How can it not be the winner??
Clearly this is one of Gumi's best songs!!! It's no wonder it took first place with the difference of 20,718 pt (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm no good in this) with the second place!!! The PV is gorgeously drawn and coloured while Gumi's voice is absolutely mesmerizing.

Kagamine Rin/Len
Nico link. Youtube link.
Nazotoki is no.18~ Crazy RinLen ftw!!!! We need more red eyes shota and loli~

Art by アメヤ. For more info check here!
Melancholic ranked no.2 overpowering Mylist Dame(third place) by 11,881!! Funky and soothing, this song is so much fun too listen!! For some reason, I tend to confuse this song with Yowamushi Mont Blanc...

Art by Suzunosuke. For more info check here!
YAY!!!!! Himitsu Kuro no Chikai is the winner of the season~
With such gorgeous PV, it has won half the battle already!!!
Despite that, Himitsu claiming the first place was unexpected for me. I knew this song is awesome and I love it to bits, but I didn't knew it was so popular~ Despite that, it was actually a close call for Himitsu, it has less views on Nico than Melancholic did. Luckily, it has a lot more comments and slightly more Mylist then Melancholic and managed to grab first place with by 688 (points I assume) higher than Melancholic. Phew.
Well done Suzunosuke, well done Hitoshizu-P!!! Now go get Synchronicity's final chapter done please.

And......that's it. I've always checked out other Vocaloids' ranking such as Luka's, Gakupo's and etc... But nothing really excites me so I'm skipping them... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment