【KAITO】ハートビート・クロックタワー (Heartbeat Clock Tower)

Art by 鈴ノ助.



Nico link.
Music & Lyrics: Mothy (AkunoP)
Illustration & Movie: Suzunosuke
Vocal: KAITO
「孤独な男がその死の間際に作り上げた、森の奥の小さな映画館」
"In the verge of his death a man created a small theatre in the backwoods."

Another song by Mothy and the illustration by Suzunosuke~ A mesmerizing song with a catchy tune accompanied by gorgeous illustrations.

The second this video loaded, I went 'omg!!! This looks a lot like Suzunosuke's art style!!!' After checking with the video info, I was correct.

The lovely art style really deserves more love. I especially love Kaito drawn by Suzunosuke, his hair style, his clothes, and his expression, they all give him a different feeling in every design~

Hopefully Suzunosuke will upload the art where Kaito appears first in the video~

It is also gave us sneak peek on Gakupo's new song by Mothy!! How I wish I could run off to Japan and grab the cd... T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment