Monochrome Factor Chapter 54 Translation

OK. I'm done. xD

PS: If you're reposting this translation somewhere else, personally I feel that it'll be nice to link it back here. It's not that hard to do no? Thanks =D

PAGE 1
Ryuko: Homurabi? What are you doing here?
Waiting for someone?
Homurabi: It's you I've been waiting for.

PAGE 2
Homurabi: Shirogane is waiting for you in the palace, seems like he's been grumbling a lot since just now...
You better prepare yourself for getting some scolding from him.
Ryuko: Uh-oh... I've made him waited again... Thanks anyway!
Homurabi: None at all.
Ryuko: Eh?
Were you waiting for me here just to warn me...?
Homurabi: No. Although we shouldn't let Shirogane to wait any longer, there's something I'd like to tell you...
Ryuko: I see... But can't you wait until the meeting is over?
Homurabi: It'll take just a second.
Before you and Shirogane go on with the meeting, I hope you'd listen out first...

PAGE 3
Homurabi: Did you manage to persuade Shisui?
Ryuko: !
...Have you heard from him?
Homurabi: It's more like, Shisui telling me to 'listen to me'...
......
Ryuko: How do I put it...
Shisui's answer was rather vague...
There should be room for improvement though... So yeah...

PAGE 4
Homurabi: Are you ignoring that the worsening condition of the balance?
Ryuko: About that....
It's true if you put it that way...
We exist for one and only one reason, and that is to maintain the balance of the world.
As long as our priority doesn't change, we can't just focus on Shisui's problems...
Homurabi: ......

PAGE 5
Ryuko: ......
However, we haven't decide on that matter yet,
we might not even include this matter in today's meeting...
Furthermore our effort in persuading Shisui was not totally in vain...
......
So....
Is it alright if I leave now?
If I don't Shirogane will be in a worse mood... It'll be tougher to brighten his mood later...
Homurabi: No.
I still have some business to do with you.
Ryuko: Eh?

PAGE 6-7
T______________________________T
RYUKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CurseyouHomurabicurseyouSawaki!!! *)(#&@^$N$S&Qd!

PAGE 8
Ryuko: Sa...
wa...ki... (Urgh)
Sawaki: I'm very sorry Ryuko-sama...
Please forgive my rebellious act.
(Kou *trembling*)
Homurabi: No worries, Sawaki-
It is only the container that is disappearing...

PAGE 9
Homurabi: The 'Direct Royalty' will live on eternally with us.

PAGE 10
Ryuko: I see......Ah......
Homurabi... So this is your decision...?
Homurabi: Hah... Not even questioning my 'reason'?
You are always going along with the flow, your way of thinking is the exact opposite of Shirogane's,
It's no wonder that you have remarkable insight...
(Not sure who's speaking in the 2 bubbles below, not even the Chinese translators are clear): ...You think doing so would make Shisui satisfied?
I don't think he would understand your action at all.
Homurabi: You don't have to be worried anymore,
there's no need for an obsolete tuner.
Ryuko: Ugh...

PAGE 11
Homurabi: Although...
I do appreciate that you revealed a possible establishment of new rule to me.
Ryuko: You... are such an unlikeable clumsy guy...

PAGE 12
Homurabi: Hoho...
Ryuko: Kou......
Kou: !
Ryuko: Leave now!!!

PAGE 13
Homurabi: That dog is no common REI... It's different.
It won't disappear when its master vanishes,
Sawaki, kill it.
Sawaki: Understood.
Homurabi: Mmmm...?

PAGE 14
Homurabi: So he escaped....
How unexpectedly obstinate of him....
Shirogane: You're finally here!!!
Why do I always have to wait for you...

PAGE 15
Shirogane: Ryuko!?
Ryuko: ...Shiro...
Unknown guy: Ryuko-sama!?
Shirogane: Wha...what's this... What happened??
No wait, your wounds...
Go fetch Shisui,
Hurry!!
Unknown guy: Yes...!
Shirogane: Ryuko!!
Look at me Ryuko!!
Damn... The wound is too deep!!

PAGE 16
Shirogane: My healing power is not working...
Hang in there!!
Shisui will be here in a moment!!
Ryuko: Never mind...
Never mind me..... You better leave this place now...
Homurabi will be here soon.
Shirogane: Never mind Homurabi I'll think of something later!!
You just hang in there!!
Ryuko: I... can't be saved...
while you... leave this place...

PAGE 17
Ryuko: If you think you cannot abandon me, kill me then...
Shirogane: !
What nonsense are you talking about...
This is no time for jokes!!!!
Stop speaking already...
I won't let you die...
How can I allow you to die...!!!
Ryuko: ...Shirogane...
At here... I'm always against your view...
and make you angry...

PAGE 18
Ryuko: Sorry....
But....
Even if it's just you alone.... You have to live on....
Can you.... at least agree with me on this...?
Please....
Shiro......gane......

PAGE 19
Ryuko: Homurabi....
Shirogane: Ryu--......

PAGE 23
*tightens*

PAGE 23
Homurabi: Even though he's dying, he still begged you like that eh?
You should have just give him the final blow and run away as he wished...
How cruel of you...

PAGE 24-25
RAGE...

Crazy ramblings beware:
Ryuuuukooooooo!!! Nuuuuuuuuu... *sobs*
Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
The bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd!!!!
Ryuko's dying scene was soooooo heart-breaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the part where his pretty hand went limp and his eyes went blackout.... *cries in a corner*
Is this the end of our Ryuko flashback????? It can't be!!!!! I haven't had enough doses of Ryuko yet!!!!!!!!!!!

*inhales*

What an emotional chapter. It started off so lightly with Homurabi chatting with Ryuko, heck, Ryuko was so darn cute when he kept looking at Homurabi's face to respond!!! Gawd, that stab scene was (it shouldn't turned out like this!!) so gorgeously drawn. Sawaki looks so freaking calm while Ryuko was like, 'eh?'.... Every figure of Ryuko after that scene was so heart-wrenching *makes me wanna hug him tight T.T*

On the other hand, doggy-Kou was very doggy-ish. The trembling body and those fluffy paws... And he ran away as Ryuko instructed.... But Sawaki went after him, so what exactly happened??? He's still alive, (I mean before he got stabbed by Sawaki like a kebab on the wall in the later chapter) so did Sawaki let him off or Kou managed to outran him? *Pffft. I find Sawaki's butt on page 13 rofl-worthy*

And finally, we have a new guy!!! We haven't seen any other characters appearing in the Light/Shadow/whichever world it is, so is he someone important (ie, Shirogane's kid) or just some fillers Sorano-sensei created so that Shirogane has someone to fetch Shisui for him?

Nvm him!!!!!!! Shirogane's tears!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! I feel like crying with him... He's actually crying!!!! IMO, he looks good crying than sulking...

Enough ramblings.... I need to cool down. I guess next chapter would be a showdown between Homurabi and Shirogane, perhaps that dark figure behind Homurabi with the crazy hairdo is Hiryu... Can't wait for chapter 55~ xD

18 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! Even if it's not edited, you did pretty well. ^o^

    Homurabi mentioned the word "container". I don't really consider Akira just a "successor" but also, a container in a way, too. But, with both powers and memories of Akira/Ryuko combined, it's gonna be quite a show and large character development behold. Can't imagine an Akira acting a bit more humble before Shirogane but hey, it could happen.... >__>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your translation. Keep up the good work. Maybe Ryuuko and Shirogane is just container for the light and dark factor of their respective world and Hamurabi take some of Ryuuko power to prove this and to keep some of the world balance. maybe it is his way of proving that Shirogane and Ryuuko wasn't really people but just container of the two world power. it also explain why only kou is ryuuko only child left. Since normally child dissapear when they master vanishes. Kou was special since he was created.

    it also explain why homurabi doesn't kill Shirogane. He was chosen by shirogane and thus kinda like his child. Maybe he is afraid he will dissapear if Shirogane dies. Sorry, if I was wrong. but it is only a theory

    ReplyDelete
  3. ='D!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for translation :) its so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. But, but... If Shisui is a Ryuko's Child, why him don't disappears too? (sorry , bad english)(The Yoko)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm really curious if all these flash back over then how's akira going to act. but knowing that if the king die, his children disapear so then that answer 1 of my question^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn you Homurabi!!!.....Uff but, ok, all this was necessary, for why? I hope they can tell us the next time. Ryuuko knows the reasons of Homurabi? a last look like he know something or he can understand what is happening in the head of Homurabi...Ok thanks for you hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for the translation! I couldn't understand nearly anything Homurabi and Ryuuko were saying from the raws. You're very speedy!

    This chapter in particular was gorgeous. I could read it again and again, even despite how sad it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So thank you for pointing it out. i guess it doesn't make sense that Hamurabi is Shirogane child. Shirogane look good crying though it tug my heart string. I always like good looking men and their sentimental moment.Tears make a man look sexy as long as it is not overdone

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how Shirogane absolutely refuse to leave Ryuuko until the end and Ryuuko begging him to leave even though he is dying. it show how close they are to each other. But Shirogane should be real strong back then and it wasn't a surprise attack like Ryuuko. Wonder how he lose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Xxmilkycandy1996xXJuly 31, 2010 at 10:58 PM

    Waaaahhaaaa...... First Kou hung up as a bug specimen on a pillar and now Ryuko being stabbed!!! Whyy???
    Oh, and Kou once said that Kengo also has an inshi, right?? If there's some things I want the day I die, one of them would be Kengo as a Shin. Or Rei. Ahaa~~ I'm getting a nosebleed just by thinking about it...

    Kengo to Akira to Kou to Ryuko = LOVE!!! <3

    And once again I'll ask for the raw links~~ ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  12. (I'm Thai,so I not good with English.So sorry)

    Thanks for translation. I have a lot of thing I want to say about this chapter. (But I don't know how to say it in Eng.haha)

    This chapter make me very sad. Ryuko is my most favorite character,so I want to know about Ryuko's death for long.
    (How he died? why? who killed?) I know it today and I feel.......

    Shirogane's change a lot.I feel ache for him.
    I think, He feel so hurt.
    On page 19-20 it's beautiful pic but make me hurt so.

    Thanks you a lot for this translation

    ReplyDelete
  13. Noooo.. this chp is sad.... >.< its so touching at the end of the chp, oh and Shirogane actually crying( he look so cute<3) i really like this chapter. Ryuko is just T_T.

    thank you very very much for the translation! keep up the good work- now i can't wait for the next chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GOD! fkadshfoiajdfoiadfoiasjdfiasdjfsid 8D -> =´D I´m like this....Even if it was really REALLY sad, I´m soooo excited!

    I feel sooo bad for Ryuko, he IS my favorite character. But well, everyone knew he was killed since volume 2. Even so, it was a good chapter, it totally worth to see Shirogane´s tears and his loyalty to his counterpart Ryuko ♥

    I thought the one in the final page was Shirogane. If it was Hiryu, she wouldn´t wear shoes D=...

    I read all the comments and I say the same as The Yoko, if the children die when their master dies...then, why isn´t Shuisui died? So it wouldn´t explain why Homurabi didn´t kill Shirogane...or maybe he managed to scape?

    I like to think that Homurabi is a bad guy...haha but lately I have been thinking that maybe he is doing all this to something good just in a bad way. I mean, then why Shiki, Hiryu, Nanaya, Sawaki, even Lulu (who loves Shirogane!) stayed with him?

    I would like to see what happen after all that. But what you say is true. It´s probably that now we will see again Aki and the current events. But it would be great...I reaaaally want to know how Aki will react now that he has seen what happened: Ryuko´s dead but what I can´t wait to see is how he will be after seeing Shirogane´s affection (And I don´t mean exactly something...ehm, romantic -but I would love to be that xD-) towards Ryuko.

    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I LOVE MF!

    Thank you a lot for this translation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. can you please post the raws links for ch 52 - 54??? i have a lot of trouble finding them

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry for the late reply and thanks for all the comments!! xD

    You can find all the latest updates for raws and other related info on here: http://forums.mangafox.com/showthread.php?t=191384

    Enjoy~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg thank you very much!!!! You're the best!!!! Domo Arigato!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where are the raws for this chapter? The link doesn't work....

    ReplyDelete