【神威がくぽ・他】ヴェノマニア公の狂気【中世物語風オリジナル】

Art by Suzunosuke.
Awesome!!!
Another collaboration between Mothy and Suzunosuke, I'm in heaven. xD
Featuring Gakupo and the sexy girls, at first, it might sound a lot like some BGM from an Indian film, but I got used to it pretty fast~
More info after the cut!

Madness of Duke of Venomania by Kamui Gakup & Others

Nico link.
Mp3 and Karaoke ver here!
Get the translated lyrics from here!

Characters design from Suzunosuke's site:

Here's a the name list I tried to translate:
Sequence: Romaji names, (Related characters *possible names in the PV*) (age) occupation
List of Missing Girls/Females in Asmodin Vol 1:
Luka Okuta(Luka *Luka Octa*) (20) Tailor *Shitateya anyone?*
Mikuria Gurionio (Miku *Miku Greenonion*) (18) Farmer
Lolan Ibu (Lola *Lola Eve*) (32) Dancer
Mirigan Adi (Miriam?) (28) Prophet
Hakua Netsuma (Haku) (22) Unemployed
Sonikka Soniku (Sonika *Sonika Sonic*) (19) Noble
Puriema Sopu (Prima *Prima Sop*) (30) No idea *I think the Sopu is a pun for Soprano*
Lilien Tana (Lili? *Lilian Turner*) (24) Baker
Teto Setora (Teto *Teto Cetra*) (18) Military

Vol 2:
Gumina Gurasuledo (Gumi *Gumi Grass/Glass Lead/Red*) 21 Noble
Meirisu Beruzenia (Meiko? *Merith Belzenia*) (22) Third princess of Beruzenia Empire
Mikkina Oruriba (Miki *Mikina Oliver*) (19) Widow
Anri Suitsu (Sweet Ann *Anri Sweet*) (62) Florist
Neruneru Nerune (Neru) (19) Worker
Rindo Burumu (Rin *Lint Broom? lol*) (Censored) Nun
Yuuki Kaina (Yuki *Yuuki Kaina*) (Censored) Unemployed
Josefinu Furansowa (Josephine) (Why censored. No way!!! She can't be Rin's horse from the Evil Series????)
Yufina Maron (No idea) (26) King of Maron's Queen

I think I can understand Yuki and Rin's age being censored, but Josephine... Her occupation as well??? Please don't tell me she is indeed the horse from Evil Series... Gakupo what are you doing with a horse????????? Is your harem not big enough? Are all the women extinct that you have to go for such a desperate measure??? =__=

Expressions of the girls from (slightly different from the official art) in the PV.
Luka looks so seducing...

Miku is being sexy...

Meiko you're so lady-like!!

Gumi you look arrogant!!!!

Look into mah eyes~~~~ I'm delusional riiiiiiiight?

Cross-dressing Kaito ftw.
What's wrong??? Is Kaito too pretty as a woman or does Gakupo has eye problems that he couldn't recognise a man???

I know, I'd be shocked too if I'm a guy and I just discovered I'm hugging another guy whom I thought to be a sexy woman.
Uh, Stabbed.

Urgh, you've dirtied your shirt Gakupo.

Gawd. Kaito you are hawt in a dress.
Badass & cross-dressing Kaito FTW.
Suzunosuke really loves badass Kaito, just look at all his/her work and you'll find most of the Kaitos are ass-kicking hot.

Gumi and her sexy back~

Oh the irony. How pathetic.
Too late, too bad.

In overall, the craziness in the episode was very well done. The illustrations, as expected from Suzunosuke (perhaps not the feet which I find a tad too skinny) are as gorgeous as one could imagine. Can't wait for the next VocaRank to see how well it does. Guess it'll be a tough competition for Gumi's Mosaic Role in the next VocaRank!! xD

6 comments:

  1. thanks 4 the picks
    owo i love venomania >o<
    gakupo... *¬*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for breaking down this vid and the images. I am not a Gakupo fan (because I am a Kaito gal) but after I saw this Video I have turned madly in love, i love the song, the beat of it and the story. I have become so addicted to it I am looking for references to make this into a live-cosplay vid or something related.
    If you by any chance know where I could find the images of this vid or could give me some info I would gratefully appreciate it!
    Anyways, I had fun reading this!
    ciao*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my pleasure! Sorry for the late reply, didn't check my blog for a while.

    All the images here are taken by myself. Sorry if I couldn't give you any links. You can either try google it or play the Youtube video above at HD and take the screenshots, that's what I did for the HD pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. désoler je parle en français mais bon... Moi je l'aime bien mais je préfére Miku Hatsune et Kagaminé Rin!^^ sing ma préférer est : Melt suivi de Bad apple et worldi mine ( 2em pareil ) eten 3 em position evil forst ^^j'suis tomersur ce sit car je svait a son nom je l'appelait "L'aubergine"!^^Version française
    j'éspére que google traduction a bien bosser ^^

    Sorry I speak French but ... I like it but I prefer Kagamine Rin and Miku Hatsune! ^ ^ Sing my favorite is: followed by Melt Bad Apple and World Mine (2em same) position eten 3 em ^ ^ I'm evil forst tomersur this as I sit svait a name I called it "eggplant!" ^^En anglais
    I hope translation Googe has had his work ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, yeah this paragraph is really pleasant and I have learned lot of
    things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

    Also visit my blog post: Carine

    ReplyDelete