Realistic Vocaloids

I'm not against vocaloids who sound somewhat robotic, in fact I absolutely adore the Kagamines! Especially Len, his voice has this bubbly and energetic feeling in it that it always makes me feel so pumped-up whenever I listen to his songs.

However, it's always a delight to listen to realistic sounding music by these virtual singers, for instance: Gakupo and Gumi. xD Back then I didn't know that Gakupo wasn't made by Crypton, only when I got hook up with Gumi did I realised that, Yamaha's really awesome in getting voice bank from talented singers that could make music that sounds realistic!

Sadly, these 2 are rather underrated. Seriously, we need more awesome songs from them...

【めぐっぽいどオリジナル曲】カムパネルラ【PV】
([Megpoid Original song] Campanella [PV])

The very song that got me into Gumi~




【初音ミクAppendのオリジナル曲】 ひらり、ひらり
([Original song by Hatsune Miku Append] Flutter, Flutter)


I was never a fan of Miku's voice as it was a bit too sugary for me. But this new version of Miku sounds so realistic and smoothing. I can almost feel the sadness in the music~ *wipes tears* And this certainly got my hopes high for her future song with her new voice bank!

And now, all I need is an upgrade version of the Kagamines!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment