Synchronicity Requiem of the Circling World - 鈴ノ助

OMG! Game of Synchronicity!!!!

I wish. ):

A small reminder:
It was April Fool. xD

Teaser's created by 鈴ノ助, artist of the series.

Click for:
Summary of story
Videos

If you observe, you can see that everyone from this image are from illustrations used in the video which 鈴ノ助 drew.

Below are more illustrations created by 鈴ノ助 as well~

Promotional image~

Cover for the Doujin!!

A smiling Len!!!!

And here are the files for the screen shots I took:
Chapter 1: ~君を捜す空~ (Kimi o Sagasu Sora)
Chapter 2: ~光と影の楽園~ (Hikari to Kage no Rakuen)

I've took almost all the illustrations used in the video for my own purpose and I thought I might share it here. :D



Remember these? xD Some of them appear for just a split second that I never noticed them until I re-watched them for a few times!!

I must say, 鈴ノ助 really did an amazing work! Do you know the number of illustrations for Chapter reached 177? And I've even left one or two kinda-pointless images!!! With this piece of rather shocking info, I've decided not to complain about the release of the Chapter 3 being too slow...

Considering that it took half a year for Chapter 2 to be released, Chapter 3 might take another 6 months to be create...or more if the creators want it to be more awesome as it is the last and final chapter...

4 comments:

  1. For some unknown reason, I feel like crying when I see the so-called game cover for Synchronicity; sigh...if only it is real...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know...
    I WANT IT IF IT EVER DOES COME OUT...
    the design was good... :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering who could the girl be Gakupo was holding...I'm not even sure if it WAS Gakupo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh...
    Well, at least there is a fanmade game of Synchronicity. :3

    ReplyDelete