Monochrome Factor Chapter 47

So I translated chapter 47 first, all due to the fact that I was busy travelling during the CNY celebrations and chapter 43 has a frigging 40 pages-worth of work to do. Well, chapter 47 came out earlier than I expected, but than won't happen to 48 since the scanlators will be busy enjoying the celebration as well~

Link!! To view page 1-5, it seems like you have to pay some virtual money of the forum, I don't know how I did it, maybe I had it all the time and I didn't know (I don't go to Chinese forum very often...). Anyway, I clicked the link that has the characters '金子 5 两' and and it turned up for me... I'm not sure will it work for the rest but just try your luck. xD

Translations after the cut~

PAGE 1:
Nanaya: See-- We're here!

Akira: Amazing...!

Shirogane: How I miss this place...
It's still the same as before...

PAGE 4:
Shirogane: Well, let's go.

Akira: Before that, Nanaya, what do plan to do later?

Nanaya: Me?
Speaking of that, I haven't really thought of it...

Akira: Oi--

Shirogane: Seeing that whatever happens later is none of your concern, it's ok for you to leave.

Nanaya: Tsk, this guy is really pissing me...

PAGE 5:
Shirogane: I'm saying this for your own good.
I don't suppose you want to fight against Homurabi, your master whom you like, right?

Nanaya: True...
Although I nearly die in your hands twice, the moment I brought you guys here, I'll be killed as a traitor.

Akira: If that's the case...

Nanaya: But before that I was punished severely by Homurabi, so this little revenge of mine is natural.
Besides, I'm here already, it's probably impossible to escape from h-

PAGE 6:
Akira: You meant Homurabi?

Nanaya: Hah! Nope...

Shirogane: ......!!

Akira: Shirogane?

Nanaya: As expected, you're the final boss eh?
Hiryu...

PAGE 8:
Akira: She's... She was with Homurabi when he came to our world...

Hiryu: Nanaya, your betrayal is unforgivable.

Nanaya: Stop kidding me, wasn't I the one who got betrayed? And you're treating me as a traitor?

PAGE 9:
Hiryu: The king whom you've signed the contract is absolute!
You should think carefully, for whom, you should live for.

Nanaya: Well, at least I won't work myself to death for someone who treats me as a tool.

Hiryu: *stares*

Shirogane: Akira, let me repeat myself.

Akira: What?

PAGE 10:
Shirogane: Don't think of her as a human, don't hesitate and kill her at once the moment you find her weak spot.

Akira: Huh? Why are you...

Shirogane: That's why!!
I say we'll be the one to die if you're still so naive!!

Hiryu: I see... Then...

PAGE 11-12:
Hiryu: Under Homurabi-sama's order, I shall eliminate you.
Prepare yourself!!

PAGE 14:
Akira: Wha... What's this!?
Shirogane...!!

Shirogane: I've told you before, "don't be so naive"...

PAGE 15:
Nanaya: I agree with him this time...
With Hiryu as your opponent, you're still not up to the level where you can go easy on her yet.
She... is on a totally different level compared to others.

PAGE 16:
Akira: ...Snow?

Nanaya: ...Here she comes!!

PAGE 17-18:
Shirogane: Tsk...... I've just entered the palace....! Guess there's no other choice!

Hiryu: It's useless...

PAGE 19:
Shirogane: ...Urgh...!

PAGE 20:
Akira: Shirogane...! Are you ok!?

Shirogane: ...Ugh...

Nanaya: ...Oi oi! Aren't you a king...!?
Isn't our situation terrible seeing that you're being overpowered by an opponent who's a 'child' despite that you've released your power?!

PAGE 21:
Shirogane: You're the one who's joking...
Isn't impossible to win when we're being overpowered even when we're in our best condition?!

Nanaya: Huh?! Wha...What do you mean...! I know our level with her is totally different...
But you're a direct King aren't you?!

PAGE 22:
Shirogane: So what, no matter what you say, that is...

PAGE 23:
Shirogane: the direct king of 'REI', Ryuko's power.

Sideline: The incredibly strong opponent, the source of the power is...!? Finally the terrifying relationship of light and dark is revealed!

Translator's note:
This is an easy chapter to translate compare to the previous one. The only problem was this one very very short sentence, '觉悟吧' by Hiryu in Page 11-12. It means: to realise, to be aware/conscious of. With no suitable words to use, I made it into 'Prepare yourself!'. So yeah...

Afterthoughts:
One thing I must say, the way Sorano-sensei colours her artwork for this chapter's colour page (especially the first page!!) is very cg-ish. It seems to be different from her previous artwork... Or is it just me...? Either way, it's a very pretty colour page~

Nothing much was revealed in this chapter except for Sorano-sensei's slightly changed art style, Hiryu's awesomeness, Shirogane's uselessness, and a bit of Ryuko... Just look at Hiryu and you'll know what I mean for the slight change in her art style!! She looks like an obasan now instead of the pretty ice princess we seen before!!! D: Even Ryuko looks a bit fatter!!! D;

Oh wait, there's actually more, Shirogane's pretty King outfit. But I forgot about that with Ryuko's appearance in the chapter clouding my mind...xD Me wants more Ryuko!!!

Well, that's it for now, ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment