Monochrome Factor 46!! *Updated*

Updated the whole post, including the missing parts and pages!!

Was pretty busy on the weekends, so I only started translating it on Monday, which just happens to be today... Phew...

Here's the link and translation:


Link:
Sorry but I'm too lazy to do a post for instructions... Here's the thread created to teach you how to create an account for the Chinese forum in order to read the raws.

Translation:

PAGE 1:
Lulu: Shiki, there's something I want to ask you...

Shiki: What? I have absolutely no intention of speaking to a traitor...

Lulu: How do you see the way Homurabi-sama does things?

Shiki: Is there a need to ask for my opinion? Speaking of which, don't forget that our contract rule was absolute obedience! No matter what kind of intentions, isn't it natural to take actions in order to achieve the goal?

Aya: Hmph-- Doesn't saying like that mean there's something that you disagree with?

PAGE 2:
Shiki: So what? Besides, is my opinion really necessary?

Lulu: On the contarary, aren't you and others such as Sawaki who are bounded to the contracts being biased to be obeying his orders and yet disagreeing with him?
How can you follow blindly onto the wrong path just because of absolute obedience?
Even if everything ended up destroyed?
Isn't it weirder?

Shiki: No matter what your excuses are, what you're trying to do in the end, is against the contract rules.

PAGE 3:
Lulu: You're wrong!! Because the contract Lulu signed was with the old Homurabi-sama, which is why Lulu must stop Homurabi-sama!!

Shiki: Haha... Say what you want... I can't fight in this state anyway.

Aya: Looks like you've finally come around...

PAGE 4:
Aya: Now let us start off with 100 slaps on your butt.

Shiki: EEHH!!??

Kengo: What's with the 'EEHH!!??' Did you think you can run away!?

Aya: Yeah, if you think you'd be forgiven just because you lost, you're WRONG!!!!

Shiki: No way!!! You're joking... Stop them Lulu...!!!

PAGE 5:
Kou: Ah~~~~~ How uncomfortable!!
I've been tracking this scent within my range... And I ended up here...

PAGE 6-7:
Kou: The palace (secret entrance).

PAGE 8:
Kou: Hmmm?
Hey, I'm here already so show yourself Sawaki!!!

PAGE 9:
Sawaki: Did your stamina drop? It was a surprise to me when you couldn't catch up.

Kou: It can't be helped, this air on this side is dense. Besides, I'm not suitable for this.
What's your intention for leading me here?
Aahh... It can't be that I'm being lured into a trap...

PAGE 10:
Sawaki: Relax, I have no intention of fighting. And, if you insist me for a reason...
I can say it's because I saw a lonely lost (big) dog wondering around...
Something like that...

Kou: SHUDDUP!! Arrgghh!!! HowmanytimesdoIhavetotellyouguysI'mnotadog!!

Sawaki: Kou...

PAGE 11:
Sawaki: Why did you come!?
Although you look terrible last time when I met you, you're worse right now...
To be frank, isn't it dangerous to be on this side? With your current state, I doubt that you'll be able to fight much. Maybe staying outside with Shisui is the smarter choice.

Kou: ...Sawaki... Indeed, I hate Homurabi...

PAGE 12:
Kou: But... The person I hate the most is you.

Sawaki: I'm completely hated by you eh...

Kou: That mouth of yours, it's been saying that kind of things quite often eh? You never show your emotions, even when you're really displeased.
I won't deny that my current state is not good.

PAGE 13:
Anyway, Shirogane and the rest are capable of handling Homurabi without me. Besides, they have Shisui.
As for you, who seem to be some trustworthy and kind-hearted guy, other kings have given you numerous appraisal right?
Once things are over, you'd be forgiven I assume.
Speaking of the reason, because Ryuko and I were the only ones who knew about your sin.
That's why I want to stop...no! Forgive me for lying...

PAGE 14:
Kou: It's because I'm extremely disgusted and displeased that I'll never forgive you even if I die. Which is why I'm here to kill you.

PAGE 15:
Kou: I suppose this is enough, my reasons to come here!

Sawaki: Yeah...
As for me, for the sake for the peace of the future, I guess it's time for me to start planning on how to eliminate you.

PAGE 16:
Sawaki: How convenient of you to come here just to die, saving my time.

PAGE 17:
Nurse: Wagatsuma-san, it's time to measure your temperature.

PAGE 18:
Nurse: You've awaken, Shisui-sama.

Shisui: Um...
There's something I want to think about.

Nurse: Things you want to think about?

PAGE 19:
Nurse: AH!!!

Shisui: It's ok, Asamura is just asleep, she won't wake up no matter what happens.
And you'll need a trick to wake her up.

Nurse: Is... Is that so......

Mayu: I can't drink anymore...

Shisui: It's so quiet...

Nurse: Eh?

Shisui: It feels like it's a lie that the world is coming to its end...

Nurse: Shisui-sama...

PAGE 20:
Nurse: Shisui-sama, I only started to learn about this world after it started to [fall-apart], whatever happened before that I have no idea. I was somehow surprised though...

Shisui: About Homurabi?

Nurse: Yes! To be honest, I... When Shorgane-sama the rest went over there, I felt that terrible things are going to happen here...

Shisui: Terrible things?

Nurse: Like, The sky being clouded by darkness~ the ground cracking with roaches crawling out of it and etc!
I think, that's how the world will be once Homurabi-sama completed his plan...

PAGE 21:
Nurse: But this really is unexpected! It's hard to believe that nothing happened at all...

Shisui: Hoho... So you think that he hasn't done enough damage?

Nurse: That's not what I meant!! It's sort of like a disappointment.
Because... I can't help but to think...
That 'does Homurabi-sama really wish for the world's destruction?' like that kind of things...

PAGE 22:
Nurse: That's just the surface of it, but I feel that he's hiding his real thoughts away from others.

Shisui: Elisha... (He's referring to the nurse)

Elisha: Yes?

Shisui: You really are amazing...

Elisha: Eh!? Wha... What do you mean by that...

Shisui: Ah, about that, pardon me.
Even when you're in front of me, you can still think and let your imagination run free as usual.

Elisha: Eh-- Am I not supposed to!?

Shisui: No, it's not that you can't, but I'm happy about that.

There are a lot of people who still tries to hide their true intentions in front of me despite knowing me for a long time.

Like Shirogane, he's the type who hides his real thoughts from the beginning. As for Ryuko, he's pure and natural and so I'm not bothered by him at all.

PAGE 23:
Shisui: Although it may have become an excuse right now, I really yearn from the bottom of my heart to be firends with others ...
But I just couldn't get used to it...

And then, I was affected by my own 'power', sending him into despair...

What a shame... Everyone gambled their lives to fight on...

While I, who should be the one to take the lead, ended up staying behind.

PAGE 26:
Homurabi: So, they've arrived.


Notes:
1. On page 2 where Lulu retorted Shiki, it was kinda hard for me to process what she was saying... But I tried my best to get her point straight though I didn't translate what she said word-by-word...
2. The doggy thing referring to Kou was a direct translation to Chinese. I personally feel that it'll be more suitable to call Kou a 'puppy' instead. LOL But since he's too big for a pup, I'm sticking with the Chinese ver.
3. On Page 11, the long speech Kou made is yet another pain, but I hope you get what he's trying to say, or what I'm trying to translate well...

4. About the 'world-falling-apart' statement made by the nurse was another direct translation as well, so I have no idea what she's referring too...

-END OF CHAPTER-


Is it just me or does Sorano-sensei always ends her chapter so abruptly. Like, no cliffhanger or whatsoever...

Anyway it was a great chapter with signs of Homurabi being more innocent and Sawaki hinted to be someone more dark and sinister than we thought... And Kou being metaphor as a dog is just cute. *Imagines puppy-Kou looking lost and sad*

Sadly, Akira and Nanaya didn't make their appearance this time... D: And why 20 pages only??? This is evil!!! Usually a monthly chapter would give us 30+ pages... Or at least 20++... T.T

Ah well, I guess next chapter will be either:
1. Kou and Sawaki's showdown. (No Akira or Ryuko?? D:)
2. Akira's adventure with Nanaya. (It's more likely that they'll reach the palace when Kou and Sawaki's fight is nearly over)
3. More butt-whacking for Shiki (more on Homurabi!!!)

I think, I can see Kinokuniya waving hands at me...

And... Chapter 42 will be up in around 2 days time... Could be tomorrow or the day after that... xD

8 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for sharing this. :)

    And yeah, Sorano-sensei does end chapters too abruptly. My guess is it would make better sense when it appears in a tankobon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I download the raw and...
    there still some more pages...
    where Shisui and the girl continues talking
    and in last pages homurabi seems to be realise that akira, nanaya and shirogane had arived at his place..
    in the raw, the chapter has 26 pages...
    that why, maybe, you feel this chapter ends so "abruptly" because that's not it's end XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. You're so right!!! How did I ever miss out those few pages??? ) 0.o

    Thanks for the notification!!!! Will translate it ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. what about pages 12 and 13? O.o I'm translating into Russian, they are extremely necessary )))) You missed them too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops!!!! =.=|||
    I made another blunder....
    Page 12 and 13 are up there, I just forgot to name the pages... Ahahahaha... *runs to edit post*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, why I can't see any differences? =)))

    ReplyDelete