Monochrome Factor Chapter 41

Here you go. :)

SPOILERS!! Highlight to read!!

Omg!! Nanaya is back!!! And he's so hot looking like that!!! *inserts fan-girl squeal* xD

Anyway... There's not much in this chappy, the climatic part is for the next chapter~ Ryuko!!!!

Back to Nanaya. Sad Nanaya is sad. D:
Is it just me or does Nanaya actually look mature in this chapter...?
Maybe he has grown up after the mess...?
And now I can't help wondering how did Homurabi merged the Kokuchi with Nanaya?
Did Homurabi really killed Nanaya or it's the preparation for creating monster Nanaya...?

Moving onto the translation...

The term 'Training' on page 6 is actually a direct translation from Chinese. I wasn't too sure about it since it sounds unfitting to me... Training eh? Is Homurabi the type who takes the effort to train...?

And so I was thinking that it could also carry the meaning of 'transmutation' or 'creation' when I read the following chapter... But I'll just stick to training for now...

4 comments:

  1. thx for your hard work , I'm so happy you translated it cos I'm one of the persons that don't know Chinese , Japanese or Korean XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. sankyou again! (did you translated, edited and all, alone again?) if you want I can give you a little help xD (editing only, cause I don't anything in chinese, and only some words in japanese :S)

    ja ne
    o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kanogt: You're very much welcome~

    @Akira: Yeah I did. Thanks for your offer. But I can manage them myself... I'm terribly messy and lazy person and it's gonna be a pain to explain my work for you to edit. lol xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, if you say so... but if you change your mind, tell me =]

    sore ja

    ReplyDelete