Tettere!

What am I doing? Ishouldbestudyinglawaaaaahscrewit!!!
Never mind, Tettere ftw~

While I was surfing the net as usual doing my research, I came across this:


A cover of Yoiyami no Uta by Kaito, which I thought was, absolutely brilliant. As I checked out the song, I saw 'Sound Horizon' from the credit, and there I went, nose-diving into the fantasy and wicked world of Marchen, created by Revo. I have a thing for the seven sins (Marchen reminds me me Akuno-P's Evil series) and gruesome Grimm's fairytale.

Eventually I came across the concert videos (go check it out now before Youtube starts trolling around!!) and was overwhelmed by Marchen the second time. Every cast was fabulous, but it was Tettere that caught my attention the most~ (What girl doesn't like Prince Charming?)

To my er...disappointment, the princes from Snow White (Garasu no Hitsugi de Nemuru Himegimi) and Sleeping Beauty (Bara no Tou de Nemuru Himegimi), aka Tettere, or Blue Tettere in Snow White and Red Tettere in Sleeping Beauty, was played by Yume Suzuki (Reverse TRAP noooooooo D;)

Epic Facepalm. OTL

And guess what?

She sounds hotter/more manly when she's LIVE, and that's all that matters. I love how her voice sort of cracked at 7:07~
Don't believe? Go compare the CD ver and LIVE ver yourself!! xD
I'm ripping off the mp3s from Youtube now. xD

1 comment:

  1. Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness on
    your publish is simply cool and that i can suppose you
    are knowledgeable in this subject. Fine along
    with your permission allow me to grasp your RSS feed to stay
    updated with impending post. Thank you one million and please keep up the rewarding work.


    Feel free to visit my website :: soco

    ReplyDelete