Monochrome Factor Chapter 59 Translation

Sorry for not updating for such a long period!! I was pretty busy with my work and my new life just sort of drag me out of the fandom for quit some time... Bleh, I don't even have the time to post my thoughts on the latest chapter of Pandora Hearts... =___= With my life slowly getting back on track, I was finally able to catch up with these mangas! xD

Anyway, let's move on to chapter 59!!

PAGE 1:
The katana that strikes without any hesitation.

PAGE 2:
Aya, the lone soldier strikes back!!
Homurabi: Interesting...

PAGE 3:
Homurabi: To possess such strength as a mere human...

PAGE 4:
Homurabi: As your opponent, I can't be more satisfied.

PAGE 5:
Aya: Tsk...!

PAGE 7:
Aya: All I took was a slight brush...
Who would have thought that it could be this destructive...!
Shirogane: Don't!
Your human body can't stand Homurabi's attacks!!
Akira: Urgh...
.... *pants*

PAGE 8:
Homurabi: You, are truly strong...
I can't help but lament at the fact that you're not a factor carrier...
Aya: *Hmph* Thanks for the compliment.

PAGE 9:
Homurabi: It's very rare for me to compliment someone,
you should be proud of yourself.
Aya: Forget it!
I'm taking it as a sarcasm.
Homurabi: However... Being wounded, is something, even since I was still a human...
that didn't occur to me for quite a while.
Aya: If that's the case, it'd be nice if you can regain some feelings you had as a human.

PAGE 10:
Aya: Treating other people like trash for your own selfish reason,
that is unforgivable!
Homurabi: You're better off telling that to he who brought you here.
Aya: What do you mean...?
Homurabi: Those who do not treat humans as humans, are no other than the direct royalties.
Moreover, they cannot understand.
Your name... is?
Aya: ...Aya!

PAGE 11:
Homurabi: Aya...
What have you heard from Shirogane?

PAGE 12:
Aya: What!?
Homurabi: Did he tell you that I am the tyranny of the Shadow world? Or did he say that I intend to destroy this world?
If that's so, don't you think that he's being paranoid?
Think carefully...
If that was my intention, I would have acted earlier instead of waiting for you people to arrive.
Aya: Then explain...
Tell me what is your true intentions!

PAGE 13:
Homurabi: I too, have things that I have to protect.

PAGE 14:
Akira: Aya!!

PAGE 15:
Aya: Akira, how is your wound!?
Akira: It's not bleeding for now.
Never mind that. What were you thinking?! Why must you interfere?
You'll be dead for sure if he hits you.
Aya: How annoying!
You're the one who's terribly wounded so don't say such grand things as if you're alright.
Akira: ...I won't deny that fact.
But...

PAGE 16:
Akira: I can't stand seeing you fighting him alone.
Aya: ...It's been a while since I leave it to you...
Akira: Yeah...

PAGE 17:
Aya: Unlike last time, you'd better cover me without fail.
Akira: Same goes to you.

PAGE 18:
Homurabi's mutation!!?

*grasps*

Could I've been overdoing myself...

End of Chapter.

I think some dialogue is a bit weird, plus I made quite a lot of little changes here and there... But they shouldn't differ too much from the original dialogue...i think.

This chapter doesn't make a lot of progress besides showing Aya being awesome possum kicking Homurabi and Akira finally coming back to form a team with her. The most surprising, and delightful in some way, is to see that Homurabi actually has something to protect. Villains are not as bad as you see (ie Despicable Me and Mega Mind!! xD), cliche, but I like to see Homurabi to redeem himself. Though, I can't help but feel that Sorano-sensei could have make Homurabi more fabulous in the 'I too, have things that I have to protect' scene. Come on, give him more light, a full-page or double page spread would be lovely... Urgh, I think I'm starting to fall for him...

Anyway, translation for Chapter 60 and 61 should be out in a few days. xD So stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the translation! I've been looking/waiting for this for quite sometime now. will be waiting for the translation for chapter 60 and 61! :)

    ReplyDelete