松下優也 - Kuroshitsuji II ED Bird

Bird is a song that I fell in love at first sight!!!
Thanks to Kuroshitsuji II, I'm in love with 松下優也 (Matsushita Yuya)~ It's been quite a while since I've heard an addictive song from a real life male singer. Rain, one of FMAB's ED was good, but I'm not a fan of SID's voice so it never made it to my playlist...

Looks cute eh? >///<

PV of Bird by Matsushita Yuya (Full version)


Love his soothing voice, and his piano as well. :D
He has the look, the talent, and of course the fantastic vocal skill!!!!
Here's the mp3 ripped from the video above.
Not the best quality, but it's all I've got for now.

Since I'm on MediaFire uploading the mp3, I thought I might as well upload this image...
Sleeping Ciel~
The full-sized image is here!!

Kuroshitsuji ED - Bird TV size

No comments:

Post a Comment