Monochrome Factor Chapter 52

Translation done!!!!!!!!!!!! xDDD

So maybe I had more time than I thought. Whether that's true or not depends on my result... lol

Good thing the scanlations came out earlier than I expected. =D

The first few pages show Ryuko training Kou.

PAGE 04:
Ryuko: You see. If you attack recklessly, you would only exhaust yourself unnecessarily.
Kou: Ouch!!

PAGE 05:
Kou: It hurts...
Take it easier on me...
Ryuko: If I go easy with you, this training will be pointless.
But you can move already, that's very good.
Kou: Yeah...
Sawaki: Ryuko-sama!

PAGE 06:
Ryuko: Sawaki, so you've came!
Sawaki: Well, I made a promise with you.
What are you doing?
Ryuko: I'm teaching him some fighting skills.
Although the chances of having a conflict are slim, there are times where the Kokuchi and Hakua would go out of control.
So it'd be good for him to know at least some self-defence techniques.
But most importantly, he needs to exercise.
Sawaki: I see...
Ryuko: Did you come here alone?

Page 07:
Sawaki: No, I was with Homurabi-sama when we came. We met the other king on our way here, Shisui, if I remember correctly...
Homurabi-sama came here with the intention of meeting Shisui-sama.
Since they've met each other, they left off together to have a chat.
Then he made me to inform you that he'd be here to greet you after a while.
Ryuko: I see.
I'm looking forward to it.
Homurabi: Ah... So you've just came here recently...

PAGE 08:
Homurabi: That's 2 years later than me.
Shisui: Indeed, that's why I'm still not really familiar with this palace.
But I have yet to get rid of those habits I've acquired when I was still a human, and that has given me some problems...
Homurabi: It's true that this world is far more complex than we could ever imagine,
but once you get used to it you'll find it comfortable.
Moreover, it's a lot bigger than the human world.
Shisui: Um, I'd prefer somewhere smaller... It makes me feel peaceful...
Homurabi: You're giving off an aura of a commoner from top to toe, just be at ease and you'll do fine.
Shisui: Despite what you said, it's easier said than done to get rid of a habit.

PAGE 09:
Shisui: Um, may I know why did you choose to become a Shin?
Homurabi: Why, as in?
Is there any other reason besides being the chosen one?
Shisui: Ah no... That wasn't what I meant...
'Even if you will be completely erased from the world you live since you were born, why did you still chose that path' was what I was wondering about...

PAGE 10:
Homurabi: What do you think about it?
Shisui: What...!?

PAGE 11:
Homurabi: What's wrong?
Shisui: Noth-Nothing
What was that... This person...
He's so hard to see through...
Homurabi: I'll tell you then.
All I can say is, that world I used to live in was so full of obstacles.
No one in that world would want someone like me to have exist.
If they were to continue to obey me, they will only suffer more. Furthermore, they will never advance in that state.
Thus, they chose to forget my existence, so that they can rule the world where they live as they pleased from their own perspective.

PAGE 12:
Homurabi: Isn't that very interesting?
Shisui: A...haha I don't think I understand what you said very well... *It's ok Shisui!!! You're not the only one!!! Me too!!*
Homurabi: Besides that, do you know that the word 'Shin' carries the meaning of 'invisible'?
In other words, even if my spirit were to bring them trouble, it is my freedom to do so as well.
And that's all.

PAGE 13:
Shisui: Tha-That's...
Homurabi: What were you thinking... I was just joking...
Since I'm already a Shin, I've lost all my interest in this kind of conflict started by hatred.
I'm just very grateful that I was released from that suffocating cage.
That's all.
Speaking of that, Shisui, what made you chose to become a 'REI'?
Even though you have to throw away your past, your friends and family, what were you thinking back then?

PAGE 14:
Shisui: A-about... that...
No one will ever notice me even if I disappear...
Unlike others who have friends and families, I have nothing at all, so I thought I'd be the best candidate for this...
That's what I thought...
Homurabi: I get it.

PAGE 15:
Homurabi: 'Your existence in that world was completely unnecessary.'
Was that what you were thinking?
Shisui: I guess so...

PAGE 16:
Ryuko: You can't see Homurabi's true nature?
Shisui: The term 'cannot see' isn't very appropriate for this...
How should I put it... I mean, I can see...
It's just that I'm seeing too much...
Ryuko: As in?
Shisui: It gets harder to see them clearly when more and more piles up.
For instance, from a pile of over-lapping images one can still differentiate them.

PAGE 17:
Shisui: But to be unable to see all of the images even when they overlap with each other, that's similar to the current situation.
Ryuko: I see...
Though, sometimes this kind of people do exist don't they?
Shisui: I can't say that. It's true that people who are so full of emotions do exist, but to live a normal life, there has to be a limit...
Under normal circumstances, it's impossible to manage those emotions, causing the mind/spirit to collapse.
Ryuko: So what do you think about that?
Shisui: What do I think...? I can't see anything so even if you ask me...
Ryuko: That's not right.

PAGE 18:
Ryuko: I was asking you 'how do you feel after you've talked with him'.
This has nothing to do with whether you are able to see his true nature.
I just want to know what kind of person you think he is.
Shisui, to us, what we see isn't everything,
Even to you, things you can see isn't everything.
That's why, if you can't see, you'll just have to know it better.
After all, time is unlimited in this world.

PAGE 19:
Ryuko: Since he's your partner, you can take all the time you need to understand him better.
Shirogane: Ah.

PAGE 20:
Sawaki: Shirogane-sama, are you going out?
Shirogane: Yeah, did you two just return?
Sawaki: Yes, from the Palace of Light...
Shirogane: You don't have to report to me.
It's up to you to go wherever you like.
Sawaki: Shirogane-sama, where will you be going from here? *Shirogane waves*
He's so hard to please... If only he can learn a bit from Ryuko-sama...
Homurabi: Indeed.

PAGE 21:
Sawaki: Speaking of that... How was Shisui-sama? He looks very mature to me.
Homurabi: I can't stand him.
Sawaki: Eh...
Homurabi: That's right. I can't stand him at all.
He's just pretending to sacrifice himself for the sake of others to cover up his lack of power.
He doesn't have what it takes to be a ruler.

PAGE 22:
Homurabi: That's my opposite/partner?
I can't stand him from the bottom of my heart.

END OF CHAPTER

Wow, it seems like Homurabi used to be some kind of ruler in the human world!!!! I suppose it was his surrounding that moulded him into what he is right now... There must be a lot of betrayals and fights going on when Homurabi was still in the human world...

Shisui was so cute in this chapter... But Homurabi dislikes him!!!!!! T_____T
I feel so sad for him... I suppose this is one of the factors that ultimately leads to Ryuko's death... One moment I thought Homurabi was actually good, it got all shattered in this chapter... Everyone has such a dark past, except for Ryuko of course (Naoi anyone?)~ xD



Here's the dl link!!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?l5wdhdhawzzdo33

8 comments:

  1. thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the chapter, in Chinese! Yes, it is just like you said, Homurabi seems to be some kind of ruler/leader when he is human.

    However, what Ryuku said is also trun, I mean if you can "see" what's in other's heart, then "get to know eachother" could lost its color/meaning

    Still, judging by Homurabi's opinion of Shisui, the "get to know eachother" may take a while.... It seems like a storm is coming already....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it in Chinese, the first page is very colorful and so cute~ (fan girl screaming)

    Still, even so, how come Ryuku get kill by Homurabi? It seems that Homurabi likes/respeact strong people, and Ryuku is strong, yes, indeed. This is getting more confusing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. But... but! How comes I found these wonderful translation of the chapter when I can't find the damned chapter 52 itself ANYWHERE? *burst into tears*
    Help me? *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also can't find the chapter. I checked mediafire, as well as the Chinese blog link, but I can't find it at all! Hellllp!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me neither, i can't find chapter 52 raw scans and they aren't in mediafire anymore, help!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me neither! I've been looking for it all the day, but it seems like it's desappeared ç_ç AAAH, I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops. Sorry for not checking the comments...

    Here's the dl link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?l5wdhdhawzzdo33

    ReplyDelete