Di[e]ce Chapter 38 - Rooks & Pawns

Will do a review post for this manga once my finals are over. For now all I can say is, this is one awesome manga. Gorgeous art, chess pieces, handsome bishies, and its interesting story are enough to capture my heart. Enough said.
SPOILERS & crazy fangirling BEWARE.

Highlights of the chapter:

Finally. The Rook.
I have been wondering who was that mysterious guy ever since he turned up in the last few chapters.

Ouch.
What an ingenious way to confirm your identity.

The chess board!!!
Ruka's still lying out there... T______T Baaawwwwwww. *sobs*

So this bunny guy is Haruki's Rook!!!! Both Rooks have finally appeared~

Now every pieces except Kazuki's Queen have turned up. Seeing that Haruki's queen was simply ass-kicking awesome, can't wait to see Kazuki's Queen!!!!!! I'd love to see them cat-fighting with each other!!!! lol

But never mind the queen for now, I need to know what the hell is Yuki up to!!!!

For all I know, the betrayal storyline has only a few directions to go.
1. The real betrayal
2. There's a very good reason he betrays, eg: to infiltrate.
3. He lost his mind. Hypnotise anyone...?

Yuki better be the second one. I can't stand it if he really betrays Kazuki with Ruka being dead for sure. *sobs again*

Gah, I'll have to wait until 28th June for 39 to be out. T___T This is just too cruel...

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you for giving us highlights and some pictures of the chapter! It looks very intense!

    By the way, what are the Rooks' names? I think Haruki's Rook is Eiji, but I'm not sure....?

    I hope this isn't too bothersome, but do you know where to find scans of this chapter? Sorry if I'm sound like a beggar. And do you know why Haruki is bent on killing Kazuki? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eiji should be Kazuki's rook. I'm not sure about Haruki's rook, it's not yet revealed I think... For Haruki's killing rampage, my guess is Haruki probably saw something from the 'truth' that made him think that everyone would be better off if they die...

    Here's the Chinese scanlation:
    Baidu (thread): http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=diece%D5%BD%D5%F9
    Verycd (download):http://www.verycd.com/topics/2806899/
    Veryim: http://comic.veryim.com/manhua/diece/

    English scanlations and translation:
    Scanlation: http://community.livejournal.com/medea_complex/21639.html
    Translation: http://community.livejournal.com/diece/

    Enjoy~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete