Angel Beats! 09 - In Your Memories

Thoughts on highlight of the episode, so it's full of spoilers. If you hate spoilers, go watch it now so you won't be spoiled!!!

After watching episode 07, all I could think was, 'Meh, Yuzuru's past simply gives a 'awww too bad' kind of vibe instead of the 'baaaaww you poor thing!!!!' tragic story I was hoping for.'

My wish came true in this episode where they show how tragic it is to see a future doctor & leader like him to die just like that. He was utterly useless before Hatsune died, but he changed. Knowing that he has matured and seeing him acting maturely are totally different because the latter is purely more convincing and we humans need to see it with our eyes to be convinced.

Now let the pictures speak for themselves while I go crying in a corner.

Are those blood?

Natural born leader and potential doctor at work.

Distressed Yuzuru is just too cute.

Despite being in pain, Yuzuru still gets up to help others.

What's with that satisfied smile?? D; *baaawwwwws*

T^T

No screaming, no yelling, shaking, crying, or sobbing. Just a few croaked 'Otonashi' is all we need. T____T

4 more episodes to go, just like FMAB. D: 2 of my favourite series are ending!!!! I feel so depressed right now.... Hopefully the summer season doesn't disappoint me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment