Scanlations- Monochrome Factor Chapter 49

I've noticed that a lot of people are suffering due to unable to register/log into the Chinese Forum. So I've uploaded the chapter to ease your pain.

MUSTREADTHIS/DISCLAIMERS/CREDITS/WARNING/ETC

Please don't upload the scanlations anywhere (like Mangafox/Onemanga/etc). Just keep it for yourself and respect the scanlators' request (They've done a lot to get the chapters online so this is how we show our respect and gratitude to them).
I know what I'm doing right now isn't exactly *coughs coughs*...
Mmm, Yeah.

Here you go. =D

I never intended to upload my translated chapters onto any web site (due to my skill as an amateur in both translating & image editing) as I knew that the professional translators are doing a great job but it's just that they're having a busy schedule with their lives.

The chapters I've translated and uploaded before were intended to let who can't understand Mandarin to enjoy the manga (as a fan of many series, I truly understand how it feels to be unable to read/understand your favourite manga D;).

Seeing as how things are going currently... With 3 of the chapters I've translated uploaded to Mangafox, I've decided to stop upload the translated chapters in case, they ended up somewhere they shouldn't be.

9 comments:

  1. OMFG TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been dying for this!!! .:MonochromeAngel:.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx so much for these , and i hope people will respect your wish , and not upload them without your permission

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome~ xD

    And about the uploading part, it's just that I never intended to 'take over' the original English translators, and since the Chinese scanlators request for that, I'm merely respecting their wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to open the scanlations, but they never show. What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. =.=
    That's the reason I created this post and uploaded the chapter to MediaFire...

    But that's the easy way, if you want to read it on the Chinese forum, you'll have to 'pay' (with the gold you earned by commenting) to read it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thaaaaaanks so much really!!!!!!

    u'r doing a great job!.. hope u can continue...

    kisses♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. ho do i download this???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Click on the link and dl it from the host web.
    Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?2zymzzjmnzz :D

    ReplyDelete