Comic Fiesta 09

Comic Fiesta 09 here I am!


Sped all the way from USJ to Sunway and overcame the terrible jam after Japanese class and finally we're here!!

We went through a quick tour and finally settled down at the figurines section first.

Nendroids!!!

Kagamines!!! ♥

Kaito & Miku!!!!

Ryougi Shiki!!!
It's her in chibi form!!!


Shiki in a beautiful Kimono!!

Kureha from Shining Wind.
She's cute. I liked her initially in the anime but she ended up being quite annoying and I stop liking her personality...

Moving our eyes to the cosplayers as we moved around...

*coughs*
It's Kaito and Gakupo *coughs* from the song Magnet!!!
I love Gakupo's voice. He and Kaito may sound similar but Kaito's voice is more calm while Gakupo's seems to hold too much emotions, and that's why it's mesmerising.

How I wish I could throw his head once.
It's pretty amazing for the cosplayer to get, make (I assume) Alphonse's armor considering how much work and time it takes...

And then, we have the colourful Disney girls.

It's our captain Aamos in disguise!!
You know who this is. Right?
I've got a feeling he bought the costume...
You think so?

Met many other cosplayers whose characters are:
1. Kagamine Rin
2. Kagamine Len (omg, some cosplayers changed their outfits a few times!!)
3. Miku
4. Luka
5. Black Rock Shooter
6. Oz
7. Alice
8. Blue Alice
9. Break
10. Gilbert
11. Edward
12. Lust
13. Roxas
14. Reverie
15. Sakura
16. Syaoran
17. Sebastian
18. Ciel
19. Lao
20. Lan Mao
21. Meilin
22. Elizabeth
23. Lelouch
24. Suzaku
Rozen Maidens
KHR
Lucky Stars
And continuing to infinity...

The cosplayers who participated in the competition!!

The cosplayers and the mad emcee!!

I say Tamaki was actually quite good. But I think he overdid Tamaki's flirtatious personality with the choice of words and he kinda lack the grace of someone from the upper-class...

As for Alice, I'm judging her based on her performance for the final competition. I just feel that she lacks Alice's straightforwardness. Alice is a bit more boyish and quick-temper normally but she can be considerate at certain situations. However, this Alice is just, not alice-like...

As for the rest, I missed their performance... D: So the judgement ends here.

While we're leaving the stage area, we stopped and returned the moment I heard the name 'Oblivious'. And there we listened to 3 cosplayers/singers singing Kalafina's Oblivious from Kara no Kyoukai.

What can I say?
The chorus was a bit draggy, unlike the originals softness and delicateness.
The middle singer wasn't bad but she'd be better if she didn't 'shout' the Oblivious part...
The singer on the right was pretty good.
The one on the left was... I don't think I get to hear her solo part except maybe the 'ooooooohhhh' part...

Although I felt like closing my ears at some part, I salute their efforts and bravery to perform on stage for everyone.

We moved to the stalls near the entrance for shopping purpose, oh yeah, I'm well-prepared to spill blood since the beginning.

Pandora Hearts Artbook by 望月淳 (Mochizuki Jun)!! ♥
A collection of Mochizuki-sensei's gorgeous artworks!

My sis and I thought of snagging the artbook, but the price's a concern and it's in Chinese. I don't really the Chinese translated works... Sad me. Plus the one for sale wasn't sealed properly, a bit of the cover was bended (D:), so we had quite a numbers of thoughts of buying it. D:

But, it really is gorgeous. I dare say that the the design of the artbook was even more breath-taking (the use of the colour black in the book was awesome) compared to my Tsubasa and Code Geass artbook.

And now, I feel a tinge of regret for not buying the gorgeous artbook. It's ok, I definitely grab it when I see the original artbook when I see one.

My sis got this Hachune Miku at a stall for RM12. lol We poor people couldn't afford the RM58 one!!!

Got a poster of FMA after flipping through the stacks of poster displayed. I wanted to get a Code Geass poster. But some image were too ridiculous while others were bloody, and I don't think my dad will like it on my wall so yeah...

It was kinda disappointing that they don't have Pandora Hearts and some other series I can't remember... D:

'Are you interested in Nendroids?' a friendly promoter asked.

'No. Wait, YES. But no money.' ):

Nendroids are for rich people and those who are willing to starve. D:

The guy from Sprited Away!!! Awesome. :D

Shifting to the Doujin Booths...

I spotted a pink sword!!!! It's huge!!!!

A very pretty Lockon and short Hallelujah!!

A too cute Roxas!!!
Never mind the over cuteness factor, he's still awesome!!

Moving on to this booth.

'Hi,' the booth owner greeted us.

'Hi!' My hair-brain sister responded.

'........' I stood there in conflict.

*
This girl looks a lot like her.

Is she just some look-alike or is it really her?

If I mistaken this girl as her isn't that embarrassing?

How should I respond?

Oh wait, is she really her first?

OMG, it really is her!
*

'Hi! You didn't tell me you'll be here!' I exclaimed.

'Err... I don't even know...'

True, we don't talk much about this during those Ballet lessons. Ah well, I didn't know she's into this as well...

Bought a set of amazingly cute Vocaloids bookmarks from her with discount!!!
The more I look at it the cuter they are and the happier I feel.

The colours! The cuteness! Their hair!!! And the pretty starry sky glowing faintly in different colours!!! Love them to bits!!!! ♥
I'm really glad I bought this. :3

And these too!! Ciel is just too adorable with his eyes with the size of a teacup!!
Got them at another booth. Another thing that I'm happy about.

The Doujin booth layout changed to island layout. I don't think I like it too much.
It looked kinda messy and for a few times I lost track of which island I've visited and which one I was planing to visit...

Artworks by TOA students were displayed as well, and I find this masterpiece is the one I love the most.
Such a detailed and refined artwork is too beautiful to be described with words.

We left the convention around 5

The group of people who enjoy making others smile. :)
lol
They made my day.

*
Afterthoughts:

There seemed to be more people this year.
Obviously, the Vampire Knight frenzy has faded.
While the Vocaloids are gaining more popularity. :D
Kuroshitsuji craziness has faded quite a bit too.
The frenzy wave goes according to the animation schedule (this applies better to longer series I guess)

What's next?
CF 2010!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment