kanonxkanon: Calendula Requiem

Featuring Wakeshima Kanon and Kanon from An Cafe.
Best duo possible!


I know it says HD, but the highest resolution is only 480, which is quite sad. D:

This song got me hook up the first time I listened to it as Shiki's 2nd OP, but I never bother to get it until some time later. But when I listened to the full version for the first time, I wasn't aware that there was more to listen as I replay it when it reached 3.26 since it sounded like it has ended.

In fact, if it weren't for the PV, which shows what was going on during the transition at 3.26, I wouldn't be as awed as much as I am right now.

What can I say?

W!Kanon vocal performance was stunning, her kimono looked so pretty on her!!

AC!Kanon looks fabulous with his technoxkimono look and bass!!

While the gorgeous video itself is simply a treat for the eyes!
My favourite scene.
Bleh. Low quality video makes my eyes tear

Not to mention that there's a beautiful cello performance by W!Kanon!!
I'm a sucker for string instruments!!

While I've been straying away from real-singers these days due to being spoilt by the Vocaloids' infinite and overwhelming new releases, kanonxkanon has just brought me back to reality by showing me the limitations of Vocaloids.

I say, if I were given the choice, this would no doubt be among my top favourite list of anime song. Too bad, this was under rated in the anime world due to Shiki itself being dropped watchers who found the first half of the anime moving too slow. What a pity eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment