【初音ミク】むかしむかしのきょうのぼく【オリジナル】

DECO*27 did it again. It's not that hot and fresh anymore but still I can't stop myself from saying how much I love this piece.





mp3 link!!


mp3 link!!

While I may not be an avid Miku fan, this song never fails to delight me when it goes on loop on my playlist!! And if the original version, easy pop, isn't enough for my ears, there's the 'rock version' where some awesome guitarist created based on the original ver. I can't say which I like better, both are equally good so I'm having a great time listening to just these 2 songs~

Now I think of it, Miku here sounds a lot like the append version...though it doesn't really matter much since, if it is indeed Miku Append, then great, but if it isn't, I say DECO*27 did a lovely job with her voice...

Lyrics: Once Upon A Me (Source)

Let's get together for a while, if you please
I'll sing this song for a while (?), with my back to you
Yesterday's me in the mirror
Looks an awful lot like today's me

It's been sad, it's been distressing, it's been painful,
But nobody ever listens to me,
So my only friend is my face buried in my knees

Tears stream down my face,
And they reach someone, wherever they are
"Hey, don't you know?"
"The heart is something that only others can see!"

Now, as I head toward tomorrow,
Hands wave, yelling "see you later!",
At my back comes a "good luck,"
All in voices I've heard before

And then I'm off, running on the asphalt,
Soaked in warm tears
So I say bye-bye,
To the old me, the "once upon a me"

Let's get together for a long while, if you please
Now that I'm being a bit more positive,
Can you see my heart glittering?

Was it sad? Was it distressing? It was painful,
But don't ever say nobody's listening
After all, we're friends

Tears stream down a face,
And they fall on the ears of today's me
"Hey, it's all right!"
"I'm always watching after your heart!"

Now, as you head toward tomorrow,
Hands wave, yelling "see you later!",
At your back comes a "good luck,"
Shouted in voices you've heard before

And then you're off running,
With a heart gleaming bright
So say bye-bye,
To the old me, the "once upon a me"

Let's get together for a little while longer, if you please
When I looked like I might cry a little,
Everyone supported me...
So this time, I'll give them my aid

It was sad, it was distressing, it was painful,
But you were always watching,
You were always listening,
And now it's my turn

Tears stream down your face,
And drowning in a sea of them, you splash and flail
So, for you, I'll chant the magic words:
A buoy for the heart, an "it's all right"

Now, as I head toward tomorrow with you,
Toward a tomorrow where we hold hands,
I'm hugged from behind,
As I hear countless voices

And then we burst into tears, you and me,
But showed each other warm smiles
So I say bye-bye,
To the old me, the "once upon a me"
~End~

No comments:

Post a Comment