STAR DRIVER 07 - Moe FTW

Huh Whut?

So early??

The sleeping beauty king awakens!!!!

She's the only one who's still not aware of the sit.

Oooooooooooh my chest is shiny.....

What Sugata needs to wake up isn't your scarlet kiss...

It's a slap of lurve from Takuto that he needs.

Uwaaaaaaaaaaah.
Moe Sugata ftw.

This is where Takuto slapped me...

No he didn't hit you. He slapped you.

I have a bigger fan-base than you do.
You don't want them to rape you for hitting their bishi-king.
*o___o what happened to my moe Sugata????*

Yumyum~
Sugata totally owns Takuto.
Now are we getting the lovers best friends turn enemy plot?

Yeah~ Finally more screen time for Sugata!!
Geez, I'm nearly dying of FukuJun-deficit syndrome.

It's too bad that Sugata didn't have more screen time, otherwise we could have seen how is his relationship with Takuto... While the ED shows that these trio are always hanging out together, how Sugata views Takuto is a mystery to us. Unless he sees Wako as his sister or has some secret lover whom no one knows, he must have some feelings for Wako... To him, Takuto is an intruder of his relationship, so the question leaves is Sugata a selfless lover? Then again, Sugata is an extremely important person to Wako, however much the previous episodes tries to pair her with Takuto together... With Sugata lacking screen time to show how he build up his relationship with Takuto, whatever Takuto does in this episode just feels so one-sided even though everyone knows these 2 are implied to be best buddies forever...

Anyway, I had enough doses of TakutoxWako already, I demand more SugataxTakuto from now onwards!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking exactly the same!
    Sugata should definetly have more screen time! He's the best character in SD :D
    Also I love his seiyuu. Jun Fukuyama has such an awesome voice. And as Mamoru Miyano is doing Takuto, I can't do anything but be a fangirl over this pairing. (Generally Star Driver has a really good seiyuu cast.)
    God I can't wait until next episode. I'm going to die of excitement! :D

    ReplyDelete