【鏡音リン・初音ミク】雨夢楼【オリジナル】

Beautiful art, checked.
Mind-blowing violin, checked.
Tragic story, checked.
Len included, checked.

Finally something that I can truly enjoy.
I'M A HAPPY GIRL.
Introduing Amayumerou, another fantastic piece from Hitoshizuku-P with illustration by Suzunosuke~ My favourite pairing!!!!

Nico link
Mp3 link
Karaoke ver. link

I always try to keep an open ear for every song I tried, and just like Himitsu, which I was almost put off by Rin's unbearable trembling, high pitch voice, I remained patient as I went passed the intro. Then to my surprise, and delight, their familiar names pop into my sight.

Before I could tell myself 'oh yay another piece finally~', I was totally blown away by this scene:
No word can describe how pretty it is.
The feeling it gives off by just looking at Rin's defying eyes, Miku's seductive smile, long-hair Len's tall figure, the moon, ribbons, fishes and those details on their kimono. I was lost for words and rewatched the video as I hopped over to NicoSound to extract the music.

Everyone's a sucker for Kagamine tragedy no? I'm pretty happy with its current hit count exceeding 75k. xD GJ Hitoshizuku-P and Suzunosuke! Though, I'm kind of let down that Len sings for only one very short sentence in this... I wouldn't mind if someone make a cover of this with Len, heck, my ears might just blow up and I'd just die from happiness.

All pictures and sketches were illustrated by 鈴ノ助 (duh??).
Image source: PIXIV & Room 343

Image size: 2000 x 1231
My current wallpaper. Though, it's a bit too gorgeous for my eyes. xD

Mmmm~
Even just the sketch itself is so gorgeous!

Some sketches of initial character design:

That ribbon in front looks heavy...

Finalised geisha Miku.
Why add a smoke pipe? So that she'd look like a bad girl??

Finalised geisha Rin.

Moe Rin and long-hair Len ftw.
Who cares about Miku the damsel in distress???

Pinky promise has only 2 endings, broken promise or fulfilled promise.
In this case, broken promise=very emo Rin.

Pfffft.
Len needs a hair cut!!!


So, will this epic new piece surpass Hitoshizuku's other famous songs? Let's see if it's more popular than Himitsu, then we'll see if it can overtake the championship away from Synchronicity (Aaaahhh Where's mah chapter 3??? Producers-tachi you're not waiting for Kagamine Append to come out are you???).

6 comments:

  1. You are the author of these works?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noononononononono!!!!

    DISCLAIMER:
    I am NOT the author of these works!!!

    I'm just a fan who enjoys Hitoshizuku's music and Suzunosuke's artworks. As I mentioned earlier above, all illustrations are taken from Suzunosuke's sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh...I realized. I found his site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can throw off the image with your design, pattern, please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry... Didn't get what you mean up there... Can you rephrase your sentence...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get the picture that stands
    you on the design diary?

    ReplyDelete