右肩の蝶 Butterfly on the Right Shoulder

Some songs are an instant hit while some takes time to feel the love.

Art by 秋赤音.



右肩の蝶 (Migikata no Chou, Butterfly on the Right Shoulder) falls under the time consuming category. It was soooo popular that I've came across it zillion times and gave it a try for a few times. Sadly, its first/second/third impressions weren't appealing to me, and so it was dropped/deleted from my collection. Even after discovering my love for Just Be Friends, still I was not impressed by it after listening to 「右肩の蝶」 x 「Just Be Friends」 Remix 【VOCAMASH】.

But one day, one fine day, the moment of 'koi' struck me. As I was browsing through the folders in my laptop I realized that both my Niconico and Youtube folders are cluttered with many videos I just can't bother to watch after playing it for the first few seconds. While I was deleting videos one by one, I came across the Vocamash ver. of it once again. Like the magical moment where Helen Keller finally understood the meaning of water, I was under its spell and added the video to my collection instantly.


Nice remix.
But I guess it'll take time for me to love this as well...


Len version comes first simply because I like his voice better. xD
A bit too smexy for me... Ah well...


Rin's version.
Prettier illustration. So it's a treat for my eyes~
Check this out for both illustrations!! xD

The second best version of Migikata no Chou is definitely this:

Gorgeous right?
I love it how the pianist was able to make such a noisy song sound so classical~
The video quality on youtube is certainly much worse than its original on Nico... So if you have a Nico account, go and have a try~


Sonika's cover. It's terrible.
I forgot where I read it, but I heard that this song was originally sung by Sonika... But most video info says that it's a Rin original... Weird thing is, this song isn't on Rin & Len's Vocaloid.wikia page but on Sonika's page instead... Hmmm... =___= I may be completely wrong though...
Needs to do more research...


Sparkling Gakupo!!!
But the butterfly's on the wrong shoulder... lol


Ted's version!!



No comments:

Post a Comment