Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood 63 - Happy Family

The second last episode of FMAB. );
Been playing a lot with the screenshots today since this episode has a lot of nice scenes~ All those punching shots, emo looks, crying scenes and smiling faces made me a happy fan~ :D

Nice punch!

Getting better!!

Close up shot of Lin-Greed!! xD

Girl power!!!
Love this Ran Fan moment!!!

For one moment I thought he was going to pull out some roses...

He's leaking...

He lost his hands, but now he has more like an octopus!!

Someone's lost.

That's not how you ask for directions!!

What would we do without your tears Armstrong?

Ran Fan and Lin~

Awwww...
Edward is sad.

Crying Ed is just too cute~ xD

Another crying Edward...

This is the last one, I swear.

The animated version was a lot more emotional than the manga~ I can't help but went 'Awwwwww~' together with my sister on this scene!

Think think think.

No more crying. He's busy drawing his circle.

Clap clap~

His right hand's nails are longer~
Love how many details Bones paid attention to the animation. =D

Shiny~

The gate.
Didn't expect it to be this tall.
Took me ages to edit the image... Still, it's not perfect... =.=

*inserts 'You raise me up~'*

Edward should be pretty happy.
He got his arm and brother back, and he's now taller than Alphonse.

Happy family!

Alphonse you lucky guy!!

Mrs. Bradley, I'm sorry that he shrunk...

Baaww.
Daddy's so proud of his sons.

And he died smiling.

Happy Family.

I love how the ending was dedicated to Hohenheim.
It really wrapped up his ending sweetly. He got his son back, Edward confessed his undying love to him, his friends are at peace, and he's now with his wife Trisha, the end of his long and tiring journey. The family love theme in this episode was very sweet and touching, I enjoyed watching how much Edward, Alphonse and their old man care for each other~

Personally I'd like to see Hohenheim live to play with his grandchildren to extend the family love to another generation... It's such a pity that such an interesting character had to die... With the action scenes wrapped up nicely, I can't wait to watch the grand finale~

1 comment:

  1. of course his right hands nails are longer I dont think they do manicures on the other side of the gate. and wat the hell happened in the 5th, 6th & 7th pics?

    ReplyDelete