Featured Artist: かる

We all love pretty things, no? I've always been stalking quite a number of talented artists on Pixiv and Piapro ever since I've caught the Vocaloid bug. So now I've decided to share some of my favourite artists and their pretty artwork.

DISCLAIMERS: Nothing belongs to me.

Today's featured artist:

Found かる through this illustration:
An albino winged Miku. Pretty~

The Kagamine and Miku~

Love their hair!!

SF-02 Miki with lots of stars~

Black Rock Shooter!!

Umineko's crazy witches.

Alice from Alice in Wonderland.

Looks like かる loves monochrome colour/chessboard theme very much. xD

I love the colour combination she chose for every piece of work. She manages to balance them with the clever use of black and white to prevent them from becoming overwhelmingly colourful. Too bad she doesn't draw cute guys that often especially Len, but her work is so pretty that even a non-Miku fanatic falls in love with her Miku art~

Love her work? Then visit her PIXIV profile for more info and full-size original illustrations~

No comments:

Post a Comment