Ga-Rei ends T___T

BAW. *Spoilers beware*

I was really shocked to see it ending so abruptly. Really shock. D:

I know some of the readers got really fed-up with the continuous revival thing going on, so if you're one of them, press Alt+F4 and take your flames with you and leave please. )=

To me, Ga-Rei was a decent manga. The interesting story, the lovely art, and the quirky characters were just awesome. It was a real treat to read GA-REI and its side stories.

I can almost say that Ga-Rei is the first manga among the rest which caught my interest through its anime-adaption, to have ended.

The ending, was abrupt, but still, it wrapped things up pretty neatly. The dead remains dead (save for Kensuke) and at least Yomi got to be Noriyuki in the end... Kagura got back her memories and shall live happily ever after with Yomi Kensuke. And finally, the world is full of friendly ghost (Casper anyone?) which everyone can see clearly.

What else can we expect from it?

Here we have pretty much everyone who survives smiling together on the top, while Yomi is seen holding hands with Noriyuki in the water reflection (how sweet~ xD They're finally together!!!).

One thing I really must comment on this series is the death of the side characters. We've witness the 'Kelefe-killing' frenzy in the anime's 1st episode, and there are even more dying in the manga... The fact that Hajime-sensei kills them off is like chopping a tofu with an axe to me! Heck, I've lost count of how many interesting characters have died in this series.

Ga-Rei has done a good job in keeping me entertained for a while. And now, its time for it to RIP while I shall go on searching for other interesting series...

No comments:

Post a Comment