Brotherhood

FMA Brotherhood 26 was awesome. Especially the part where Ed forced his way to tell Al (body) to wait for him. :3

Go Ed Go Ed~~

I've been wanting to comment about this for a long time but for various reasons it was delayed. Hologram is decent, but not enough to be played on my Hikaru repetitively.

But the animation scene *points at the image above*, especially this one, is awesome. I really like Lin. He may seem carefree and laid back, he's actually quite deep... Love it when the 2 dropped down behind him~

Let It Out was better than Hologram. Still, I find that it lacks something. As if the music sounds hollow (to me, no offence to others). Sure, the music is pleasant and the ED animation is just so peaceful that they complement each other, no complaint about that. xD

Though, the new ED owned these 2 songs!! Will make a post about that some time later!

No comments:

Post a Comment