ひぐらしのなく頃に

寒蝉鸣泣之时

OMG.

This series is a masterpiece.

I'm totally in love.

The anime's character design sucks, but the manga, despite drawn by various mangaka, is beyond acceptable and thrilling at the gory part.

Which means, it passed my exam!!

The story is simply fantastic.

The gory murders, thrilling mysteries, and tragic ending for each characters are strong contrast to the fun-filled school life and peaceful village.


I'm lovin' it.

Due to Frederica Bernkastel, I decided to check Higurashi from Wiki to understand her more since she's from Higurashi and turns up in Umineko.

Turns out that, Higurashi is intriguing. And so, I rent the whole stack of manga from HQ. And, spent some nights getting hard to sleep after reading it.

Fabulous as it is, it doesn't make a good bedtime story.

Cause I was haunted by the mysteries, tragedies, and murders when I close my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment